Our Game is a Handful.

Our Game is a Handful.

Tuesday, June 21, 2022

The HMS Penetrator   

This is the HMS Penetrator a sloop model produced by Fire Lock Games.

 I finished this model nearly a year ago but never got enough time to photograph or post the results.

Her Sail plan is that of a cutter and she is flying English Colors, I 
also up-gunned the ship from 6 guns to 10 guns. 
 

In the past I have worked in Pin racks and Line spools on the decks, I prefer the extra details despite making the placement of figures more difficult. this one was assembled during the pandemic so the extra pieces were harder to find. 

 







Cutter not Sloop.

The Penetrator  spots some tail. 


This is a fantastic model if not a little pricey, what isn't these days?
 If your looking for a solid resin kit with a simple sail and rigging plan I recommend it.